Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm back and better than ever!!

Hi everyone
I know... I know... I have not updated my blog since 2009, though I've been gaining my cooking skills and nutritional knowledge in the past couple years. Now, it's time to share my experience and opinions about food in a whole new way with a nutritionist's perspectives. I will share recipes that are simple and easy to cook in your daily life, basically the recipes that I cook in my tiny Manhattan kitchen. If I can do it, I'm sure you can too! I hope that my blog will help you to be confident to cook healthy food that is not only edible, yet yummy enough to invite your in-laws or picky eating friends to your dinner party.

In my blog, I will still be sharing cooking tips, but I will also include how to pick healthy and affordable ingredients and where to get them. I will also discuss about how to avoid unhealthy ingredients by substituting them with healthful choices. I will occasionally discuss current health and food issues from scientific journals and articles which may sound boring, but I will try to do this in the way that you can understand and apply the knowledge to use in your daily life.
See you soon, I will be comparing non fat yogurt to regular yogurt and an easy yogurt recipe:)

Best,
Pattie

สวัสดีค่ะ
หลังจากห่างหายไปนาน (ครั้งล่าสุดในปี 2009) ตอนนี้กลับมาเขียนบลอคอีกที พร้อมกับความรู้ในโภชนาการ ตอนนี้เรากำลังศึกษา ปริญญาโท เมเจอร์ โภชนาการ ที่ Brooklyn College, New York ถึงตอนนี้เราอยากจะแบ่งปันเทคนิคการทำอาหาร และ ความรู้ด้านโภชนาการกับเพื่อนๆ สูตรอาหารจะเป็นสูตรง่ายๆ ที่คุณสามารถทำได้ทุกวัน เราทำอาหารในครัวเล็กๆที่แมนฮัตตัน นิวยอร์ค ถ้าเราทำได้ เรามั่นใจว่าคุณทำได้แน่นอน ไม่ไช่กินได้อย่างเดียว ยังสามารถทำอาหารให้แม่ของคุณแฟน/สามี หรือว่าเพื่อนๆที่ขี้เลือกกินได้

นอกจากสูตรอาหารแล้วเรายังเสนอเคล็ดลับเกี่ยวกับการทำอาหาร และก็วิธีเลือกอาหารที่มีประโยชน์และ ราคาถูกแล้วก็สถานที่ซื้อ (สำหรับผู้อ่านในนิวยอร์ค) นอกจากนั้นเรายังพูกถึงวิธีหลีกเลี่ยงอาหารที่ไม่มีประโยชน์ และ ใช้ส่วนผสมที่มีประโยชน์มากกว่า ในบางครั้งเราก็จะพูดถึงเรื่องเกี่ยวกับหัวข้อสุขภาพและอาหารในนิตยสารวิทยาศาสตร์ที่มีการพูดถึงอย่างกว้างขวาง ณ บัจจุบัน (ในอเมริกา) หัวข้ออาจจะยากที่จะเข้าใจ แต่เราจะพยายามเขียนออกมาให้ง่ายต่อการเข้าใจ และ คุณสามารถประยุกต์เอาไปให้ได้ในชีวิตประจำวัน


เจอกันเร็วๆนี้นะคะ เราจะเปรียบเทียบระหว่าง non fat โยเกิร์ต กับ โยเกิร์ตธรรมดา แถมท้ายด้วยสูตรอาหารทำจากโยเกิร์ต

พบกันเร็วๆนี้ค่ะ
ปู

No comments:

Post a Comment